Competition Time!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It’s competition time here at PC Review!

PRIZE: £100 Amazon vouchers (or foreign currency equivalent at your regional Amazon – eg that’s currently about $130 USD).

HOW TO ENTER: Members who make more than 20 posts during October 2016, including at least one new topic, will automatically be entered into the competition. The competition will run from 00:00 GMT on 1st October 2016 to 23:59 GMT on 31st October 2016. On 1st November 2016 a winner will be selected at random from all the entries, and announced on the forum.

RUNNERS UP: As an extra bonus prize, the top-five members making the most posts during October 2016 will each receive a PC Review mug:

preview.jpg

The admins will use their discretion when it comes to counting genuine posts (i.e. one word and completely off-topic/inappropriate posts may not be counted, so bear that in mind!). The competition is open to both new and old members (including moderators), but the two site administrators are excluded.

Good luck everyone :D

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I hadn't really thought of selling the mugs, but once the competition is over I'll see if there's a way for people to order one via Vistaprint (that's where I ordered them from yesterday) - it may be that I can share the design so it can be ordered online :). You both stand a good chance of being in the top 5 posters anyway, so I'd hold fire until the end of Oct just in case :D.

Reaction score
Perhaps if you could make a small profit Ian it could go towards the running costs of running the site. I am sure many of the regular members would love to buy them.:thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Heehee... it's a good thing we don't know @Ian and @Becky's address! I can just imagine the scene as PCR regulars advance, zombie-like, arms outstretched, chanting "Need a mug... gimme a mug!"

Just setting an early Hallowe'en theme here. :lol:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... how many gallons of coffee does it hold? and is that the one I'm getting?

:dance:

Ask a Question