    have with the other button. Is there a way in 2007 to add a command button
    which gives me the right click "Assign Macro" option? Thanks for any help on
    this.

    dhstein, Feb 14, 2009

  2. dhstein

    Gord Dibben Guest

    Developer>Insert.............you get two options.

    Forms Controls or Activex Controls.

    Add a button from the Forms controls, not the Activex controls.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

    Gord Dibben, Feb 14, 2009

  3. dhstein

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    I want to add this to Gord's reply

    If you not see the Developer tab (not on by default) do this
    To display the Developer tab go to Office Button >Excel Options...Popular
    and check "show developer tab............................"

    Gord : Do you like 2007 ????? after using it for a few weeks now

    --

    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

    Ron de Bruin, Feb 14, 2009
  4. dhstein

    dhstein Guest

    Gord, Ron,

    Thanks for your help.

    dhstein, Feb 14, 2009
  5. dhstein

    Gord Dibben Guest

    Not working with it much yet but don't mind the Ribbon and other new
    features that many find difficult or downright repugnant.

    Not nearly as bad as I thought, considering the amount of negative input I
    have seen since it was introduced.

    But note the "not working with it much yet"<g>

    Gord

    Gord Dibben, Feb 15, 2009