    I need to get SCNO in the combobox , only for the ItemNo that I Select in
    combobox of field ItemNo. What code should I write for this combobox?

    Andy

    Andy, Jan 14, 2008

  2. Andy,
    there is a sample database you can download called CascadingComboBoxes.mdb
    ( beginner )
    This sample illustrates how to restrict the value of one combo box based on
    the value of another.

    http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/download3.asp?SampleName=CascadingComboBoxes.mdb

    Jeanette Cunningham

    Jeanette Cunningham, Jan 15, 2008

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Thank You Jeanette,

    I was realy looking this what u answered me . You are genious. Thanks again

    Andy, Jan 16, 2008