    Also, how should we use the address book so that we all have access to
    it and can update it?

    Thanks...

    Jay, Dec 14, 2005

  2. Outlook does not use address books. Clarify your post. What are you trying
    to combine? Various Contact Folders in different PST files?
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Dec 14, 2005

  3. Jay

    Jay Guest

    Sorry for the confusion - Yes, I'm trying to combine various contact
    folders in different PST files.

    Jay.

    Jay, Dec 15, 2005
  4. Then open the PST files in the same profile and copy the contest of the
    Contacts Folders into a single PST file. You can run a duplicate checker
    after you do.
    http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts.htm#dupes

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Dec 15, 2005