    follow through the chart creation process?
    --
    Eric K

    Eric K, Jan 14, 2010

  2. In EXCEL 2007 take the following actions:-

    1. Click on your Sales Won columns (for example) in your chart.

    This will highlight all of those items.

    2. Right hand click and select Format Data Series (a pop up window of the
    same name should launch).

    3. ChartTools / Format / Shape Styles group / select the drop down arrow in
    Shape Fill / select Olive Green, Accent 3.

    Repeat the above for Sales Lost and Sales Still active (changing the colours
    of course).

    Your chart should now be formatted as you wish.

    If you want my Workbook of the above please email me and I will put it up
    on my website.

    Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

    Thanks.

    trip_to_tokyo, Jan 14, 2010