    thanks in advance

    --
    *Lutrin* || XanaNews lover

    Lutrin, Jul 20, 2006

  2. Lutrin

    Susan Bugher Guest

    Lutrin wrote:

    > Can anyone help me in looking for free programs with same features (or
    > better) of:
    >
    > *Visit Url*
    > - http://www.tranglos.com/free/files/visit.zip
    >
    > that collect and store interesting links?

    I don't have a recommendation but lots of URL related apps have been
    mentioned in ACF. There are several subcategories on the ACF page (start
    with the first link and just keep scrolling down to see them all):
    http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_INTERNET.php#4.90Bookmarks-Favorites
    http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_INTERNET.php#4.90URL:ConvertToHTML
    http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_INTERNET.php#4.91URL:ClipboardTool
    etc. etc.

    Susan
    --
    Posted to alt.comp.freeware

    Susan Bugher, Jul 23, 2006

  3. Lutrin

    Lutrin Guest

    on 23/07/2006 *Susan Bugher* wrote:

    >I don't have a recommendation but lots of URL related apps have been
    >mentioned in ACF[...]

    many many thanks Susan, I have found in other sites anyway, interesting
    applications to collect and grab informations and urls and then store or,
    to say better, collect

    *cogitum Cociter*
    - http://www.cogitum.com/cociter/cociter.exe

    *NetPicker*
    - http://fastweb.tucows.com/files3/netp.zip

    --
    *Lutrin* || XanaNews lover

    Lutrin, Jul 31, 2006
  4. Lutrin

    Susan Bugher Guest

    Lutrin wrote:

    > many many thanks Susan, I have found in other sites anyway, interesting
    > applications to collect and grab informations and urls and then store
    > or, to say better, collect
    >
    > *cogitum Cociter*
    > - http://www.cogitum.com/cociter/cociter.exe
    >
    > *NetPicker*
    > - http://fastweb.tucows.com/files3/netp.zip

    Hi Lutrin,

    Thanks for the feedback. :) I'm wishing I'd scratched my head a bit
    harder before my previous post - both CoCiter and Net Picker are listed
    on the ACF pages but they're NOT in the subcategories I suggested to you.

    Susan
    --
    Posted to alt.comp.freeware

    Susan Bugher, Jul 31, 2006
  5. This is also a very good one: http://www.100-downloads.com
    You'll find here 100 adresses in catagories.
    Sir John
    "Lutrin" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hi.
    >
    > Can anyone help me in looking for free programs with same features (or
    > better) of:
    >
    > *Visit Url*
    > - http://www.tranglos.com/free/files/visit.zip
    >
    > that collect and store interesting links?
    >
    > thanks in advance
    >
    > --
    > *Lutrin* || XanaNews lover

    It has removed 75 spam emails to date.