    confusing. What is the problem and how can I fix it?

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Apr 27, 2007

  2. John

    Newbie Coder Guest

    John,

    What tests have you perfeormed to reach PC 2 from the server? Can you ping
    it for example?

    --
    Newbie Coder
    (It's just a name)

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > sbs 2003 with ISA 2004. A client pc A has stopped being able to see shared
    > drive and printer from another pc B on the network. The rest of the pcs

    and
    > server can still see the shared drive and printers on pc B. At the same

    time

    Newbie Coder, Apr 27, 2007

  3. John

    John Guest

    Well I can see the shared drives when browsing it from server in network
    browser and can also share the printer on server except that I need to hard
    type the pc name and printer name in printer set-up wizard as
    \\pcname\printername. So it feels like PC B also is not 100% but it is just
    a guess.

    Can ping fien from server to pc B.

    Thanks

    Regards