    ok to proceed with and any consequences of doing so.

    TIA,

    RickO'Shay.

    RickO'Shay, Jan 14, 2004

  2. RickO'Shay

    Wesley Vogel Guest

    Rick;
    Debug Dump files are, in my opinion, worthless to the average user.
    It is safe to delete the Debug Dump files.

    How to Automate the Disk Cleanup Tool in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q315246

    [Compress Old Files - Windows can compress files that you have not used
    recently. Compressing files saves disk space, but you can still use the files.
    No files are deleted. Because files are compressed at different rates, the
    displayed amount of disk space that you will gain is approximate. An Options
    button permits you to specify the number of days to wait before Disk Cleanup
    compresses an unused file.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:,
    RickO'Shay <> hunted and pecked:

    Wesley Vogel, Jan 14, 2004

  3. RickO'Shay

    RickO'Shay Guest

    Thanks for the reply to my queries Wesley, I thought it would be ok to
    remove the files in question, just wanted to be sure and thanks for the
    link.

    Regards,

    Rick.

    RickO'Shay, Jan 16, 2004