Windows XP CHKDSK is not working and a lost password alsoo!!

Reaction score
hello people, i have this prob for a while ...
chkdsk must work on the next boot if i have a power loss or if XP crash suddenly or if any serious prob came out... is that rightt:thumb: ???
the HDD is dirty and it's flag dirty also, as ive checked it using 'fsutil dirty query'...
but by openeing 'my computer' and trying to check the disk manually it will be reschedule on the next boot, chkdsk work on the next boot:confused: !!!

this prob above occurs b4 the note below

note also i can't logon to my accounts coz ive lost the password including the administrator one[same pass to all accounts very clever eh:(
wallbash.gif
] and now i am using administrator reset password by booting from cd..

the problem now that the 'reset password' program is telling me to check the disk of course by using chkdsk but as ive said b4 chkdsk is not working on the boot....

i would appreciate any help,
thxx for alll in advance:thumb:
and really it's a great site good job for all of you:thumb:

Reaction score
Can You Setup Your Menu For Startup Menu To Appear On Bootup?if So Select Prompt And Type In (chkdsk).might Work.and As Far As Your Lost Password When My Nephew Made Off With One My Computers.when I Got It Back I Noticed That He Had Found A Password Cracker Program.i Copied This File To A Disk Some Time Ago And I Don't Know What Site He Got It From Or If He Purchased It Or Got It From One Of His Friends.it Worked For Him On My Computer.

Ask a Question