Bargain Cheapest LCD's i ever seen

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Seen these, they are VERY cheap. I'd have bought one if it wasn't for the bad comments in the retailers forum! They look very tempting.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Actually I can get 'branded' LCD/TFT monitors for less ... and we don't really trust that company with our money around here.

;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Actually I can get 'branded' LCD/TFT monitors for less ... and we don't really trust that company with our money around here.

;)
Branded? Cheaper? (I should really know by now! CCL? ;))

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Branded? Cheaper? (I should really know by now! CCL? ;))
Cheated this time ... trade prices. :thumb:

:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
hehe, first time it hasn't been CCL when I've been after something :D ;)

I'm going to wait for LCDs to drop later this year and get a 19" when I upgrade my PC I think - apparently there is a drop due this summer.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I'm going to wait for LCDs to drop later this year and get a 19" when I upgrade my PC I think - apparently there is a drop due this summer.
A 19" LCD and Flight Simulator would be great :D What do you say?

Reaction score
agreed!!

or a projector and 42" white wall :D:D

Get me some stuff at trade price mucks :p

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'll be selling plasmas from January. 42", inc VAT & delivery - £1500.00.

Tuners, speakers & wall mount brackets also available, plus other sizes. LEA approved & full year's warranty.

30", 15ms response time, all inc. - £1300.00.

Plug plug ;)

Reaction score
Novatech sell Panasonic 42" plasma ones with home entertainment system with surround sound set(everything you need to watch TV, Movies etc) for £1499 inc VAT...

You match prices??

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Novatech sell Panasonic 42" plasma ones with home entertainment system with surround sound set(everything you need to watch TV, Movies etc) for £1499 inc VAT...

You match prices??
Sometimes I can, when my supplier gives 'special offers'.

But we still sorting out the catalogue prices, website, VAT registration and registering as Limited Company. I really better get a move on, it all kicks off 1st week in January. We'll also be supplying LCD Projectors & Smart Screens. Plus installation within M25 circle.

I could probably do a little better than the above prices, I'll have to review my 'mark-up' ;)

Is that Novatech price including delivery?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Yes, they've sold out of the cheaper ones. Cheapest now, with AV bundle is £1610.00 delivered, only in black. I could match that price and beat it.

I had access to those Panasonic special deals about a month ago, I included one in a quote for a customer. I was told by my supplier the deal would be short-lived, he was correct.

So yes, I could have probably beaten that price a few weeks back. I've a suspicion Novatech use the same supplier as myself, they're only down the road from me ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
19" + Flight simulator would be nice :D

42" plasma and DVDs would be even better! I think I'll have to wait a few years though ;)

Reaction score
Can get the same make even cheaper. A company I know has sourced them and whacked their logo on them. However, it doesn't detract from the fact, these monitors are crap!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
funtin said:
Can get the same make even cheaper. A company I know has sourced them and whacked their logo on them. However, it doesn't detract from the fact, these monitors are crap!
If you'd like to supply:

a) The make/manufacturer of the Monitor
b) Model number & details of monitor
c) Name of Supplier
d) Logo details
e) Price

I'd be interested to take a look.

Ask a Question