Bargain Cheap PC?

What does "HIRD" Stand for?

• Heap of Intrinsic-Replacing Daemons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Cheap PC? and Take My Poll!!!!!!

I am merely a college lad looking to upgrade. I need a cheap, reliable, somewhat recent PC.
so what i ask for is any good sites(refurbs,returns) or any private offers.

So if your looking to junk your old tower toss it my way.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you, I am interested in what "flopps" is selling, but ask for continued advice

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
dell do some reasonable cheap systems, i dont know of anything else you can get in the states

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd try the Dell Outlet in the states, as I've had great success with the UK one and the US version is supposed to be even better:

http://www.dell.com/outlet

If you are looking for a cheap system, look for the 3000 series dimensions there. You won't get a great gaming machine, or something that you can massively upgrade - but they are cheap as chips and work well.

Reaction score
i wanat to sell mine :p ... lol have no idea how much it is worth atm... and have got to make my mind up... it's old ... but can do everything bar a few things concerning graphics lol... it's around 4 years old and cost £1000 when it came out so not sure how much its worth atm :confused:

but try dell... there pretty good if you want summin just for home :)

Reaction score
Yes Perhaps an outlet willb my safest bet, i am currently too poor to buy one however. Im hoping to get a beefy system that will last mne temporarily till spring(upgrade!) for a respective price.

Reaction score
Poll?

How do i post a poll in the polls forum, or can a higher up do for me,,,,,,IM shocked to find noone knows of HIRD

Ask a Question