Charts

Discussion in 'Microsoft Excel New Users' started by Guest, Mar 23, 2007.

    What is the best chart to show how much a different person used each year

    Guest, Mar 23, 2007

    gls858 Guest

    Nadji wrote:
    > What is the best chart to show how much a different person used each year

    and what were they using?

    gls858, Mar 23, 2007

    each person represent a different house I want to show which house used the
    most services for the year. So in excel I have a list of the people and the
    services they used on specific dates and the amount they used all I want is
    to chart the person and the amount of services they used to compare with the
    other people.

    Guest, Mar 27, 2007