    Spanish speakers that have Excel menu in Spanish.

    How can I change the whole application to Spanish?

    Thanks

    Alfredo_CPA, Oct 14, 2008

  2. Alfredo_CPA

    Gord Dibben Guest

    Purchase a Spanish version of Excel.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

    Gord Dibben, Oct 14, 2008

  3. Alfredo_CPA

    Alfredo_CPA Guest

    Is that the only way to do it?

    Alfredo_CPA, Oct 14, 2008
  4. I think that there are Office Language packs that you can purchase.

    Here's one for office 2007:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/HA102113681033.aspx

    From that site:

    How much do language packs cost?

    Office Language Packs have a suggested retail price of $24.95 (U.S.) or their
    foreign currency equivalent; the Multi-Language Pack has a suggested retail
    price of $199 (U.S.). Please note that prices may be higher in other currencies
    due to additional taxes and/or transaction costs.

    How can I buy individual Office Language Packs?

    Office Language Packs are available for purchase exclusively on Office Online.
    To buy an Office Language Pack visit the Office Language Packs home page, click
    the “buy a single language pack now” link, and follow the instructions. Please
    note that individual language packs are not available through volume pricing and
    licensing programs.

    How can I buy the Multi-Language pack?

    The Multi-Language Pack is available for purchase in major retail stores and via
    their Web sites, as well as through Microsoft volume licensing programs.

    =======

    I just went to microsoft.com and search for:
    office language pack spanish

    --

    Dave Peterson

    Dave Peterson, Oct 15, 2008
  5. Alfredo_CPA

    Gord Dibben Guest

    Thanks Dave

    Had heard of these but never looked into them

    Much cheaper than my suggestion.

    Gord

    Gord Dibben, Oct 15, 2008
  6. Alfredo_CPA

    Gord Dibben Guest

    No

    See Dave's reply about language packs.

    Gord

    Gord Dibben, Oct 15, 2008
  7. I've never used them, either.

    But I think Ron de Bruin has.

    If that's correct, maybe Ron can chime in to see if they actually work <vbg>.

    --

    Dave Peterson

    Dave Peterson, Oct 15, 2008
  8. Alfredo_CPA

    Alfredo_CPA Guest

    Thanks Dave and Gord.
    I thought it was a matter of changing some kind of setup but now I know it
    costs money. Well it is what it is...

    Alfredo_CPA, Oct 15, 2008
  9. Alfredo_CPA

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    Hi Dave

    Yes I run a Dutch language pack on my laptop with English Office 2007
    Working OK and easier and cheaper then in the older Excel versions.

    For <2007 you can buy a MUI Office version
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ork2003/HA011402171033.aspx

    I also installed the Dutch Vista language pack on my English Vista
    I can switch between Dutch and English on that machine now

    --

    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

    Ron de Bruin, Oct 15, 2008