    How do I change the default path in the command prompt so
    I don't have to cd to where I need to go every time i
    start it up.

    David, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Hi,

    Right-click the link to the prompt, choose properties. Change the "start in"
    line to the path you want.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Win9x
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org