    Tangy Guest

    Anyone know how to change the measurement used in Power Point. I don't want
    cm I want inches

    Tangy, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Tangy

    Glen Millar Guest

    Hi,

    Centremetres are mush easier to work in <g>.

    It is a computer setting outside of PowerPoint:

    Under Control Panel| Region and language Settings/ Regional Options|
    Customise

    --
    Regards,

    Glen Millar
    Microsoft PPT MVP
    http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
    Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
    Remove spaces from signature

    Glen Millar, Oct 5, 2003

  3. Tangy

    Glen Millar Guest

    Glen said:

    > Centremetres are mush easier to work in <g>.

    BTW, Aussie with bustyd rist kant tipe proprilly <g>

    Glen Millar, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Tangy

    Gene Nygaard Guest

    "Tangy" <t a n g > wrote in message news:<I_Kfb.101482$>...
    > Anyone know how to change the measurement used in Power Point. I don't want
    > cm I want inches

    If you want to use Fred Flintstone Units, get a typewriter and "pound"
    away to your hearts content.

    Did you know you can get some that don't even need electricity?

    Gene Nygaard

    Gene Nygaard, Oct 5, 2003
  5. Tangy

    Jan Il Guest

    "Glen Millar" <glen @ powerpointworkbench.com> wrote in message
    > Glen said:
    >

    > > Centremetres are mush easier to work in <g>.

    > BTW, Aussie with bustyd rist kant tipe proprilly <g>

    Ah..that explains it...I thought maybe it was just one too many Fosters.
    Just for medicinal purposes I realize, to calm your nerves before your big
    debut at PPT Live next weekend. <vbg>

    See you there!!

    Windie :)

    Jan Il, Oct 5, 2003
  6. Tangy

    Guest Guest

    I've got the opposite problem - mine is in inches, and I
    want cm. My regional settings are correct (UK - metric
    is default setting.

    $...

    Guest, Oct 23, 2003