    How can I make it work?
    Thank you in advance,
    Tom K.

    Tom, Sep 24, 2008

  2. Tom

    Leonard Grey Guest

    Localized versions of Windows can't be 'converted' to another language.
    Install an English language version of Windows.
    ---
    Leonard Grey
    Errare humanum est

    "A Day in the Life of a Web 2.0 Hacker" - PC Magazine

    Leonard Grey, Sep 24, 2008

  3. On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 04:51:00 -0700, Tom
    <> wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I bought today a laptop in Hungary (MSI Wind U100), and it came with an OEM
    > version of windows XP, in Hungarian language.
    > I would to change the interface so it would be all in the english language.
    > I tried to download the LIP (language interface pack), but it redirected me
    > to a readme page (and it seems that I have the minimal requirments, so I dont
    > understand why it wont let me download)
    >
    > How can I make it work?
    > Thank you in advance,

    Unfortunately, you need to buy an English version. There's no way to
    convert what you have.

    Please Reply to the Newsgroup

    Ken Blake, MVP, Sep 24, 2008