    I have a presentation where all slides are based on Title Master. I want to
    change some of them to be based on Slide Master instead but can't find a way
    to do this.

    cwboll, Mar 31, 2010

  2. PowerPoint 2007

    Try this:-

    Home tab / Slides group / click on drop down arrow in New Slide / in here
    you should find a whole variety of different slide types just click the one
    that you want and it will get inserted into your Presentation.

    Thanks.

    trip_to_tokyo, Mar 31, 2010

  3. cwboll

    John Wilson Guest

    Since you mention slide and title master I ssume you are using a pre 2007
    version, always good to mention the version.

    In this case if you choose the Title layout from the Slide Layout Pane the
    slide will be based on the Title master if there is one.

    Select the slides to change and change to any other layout by hovering over
    (or right click) the layout, choose the little drop down arrow and "Apply to
    Selected Slides"

    --
    john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

    Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials