Giveaway Cassette rack storage freebie

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
If anybody would like these, come and get 'em before I throw them away or give them to a charity shop.

I would almost insist on collection only but if pushed I may be able to find suitable packaging as long as the recipient is willing to pay for postage and packing. They can be collected from Greenwich, SE London, close to the mainline/DLR railway station. PM to arrange collection.

Details:

32 plastic interlocking racks, each of which holds 10 audio cassettes (In fact there's 33 but let's keep things ship shape). That means together they will hold 320 cassettes.

They interlock both ways so any combination can be made. They have mounting holes at the rear for wall mounting.

The box they are in at the moment measures 60 x 40 x 46 and weighs 10.4Kg but if they were posted they'd need bubble wrap and a bigger box and it would also increase the weight to at least 11Kg.

I was just going to throw them out but figured there just might be somebody who could use them. I'll give it a few days then if no takers out they go.

cassrack001.jpg

cassrack002.jpg

cassrack003.jpg

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I phoned around and these have found a new home, they were collected a day ago.

Reaction score
hi there my name is dennis do you still have them if do please e mail me (e-mail address removed) thanks