    where there should be a picture.

    --
    lr

    Navy Paoc, Jan 20, 2010

  2. Navy Paoc

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    And there is no Infobar telling you about any blocked pictures?
    Try emptying your Outlook Temp Folder when Outlook is closed and then try
    again.
    See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/securetemp.htm

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    http://www.howto-outlook.com/

    http://www.msoutlook.info/

    -----

    Roady [MVP], Jan 20, 2010

  3. Navy Paoc

    Navy Paoc Guest

    I've emptied the Outlook Temp Folder, and I still only see a blank outlined
    square where there should be a picture.

    Sometime there is an Info Bar telling me about blocked pictures, and
    sometimes there is no Info Bar. Either way, if I click on the bar to
    download pictures or not, the squares remain the same with no photo showing.

    Any other advise?
    --
    lr

    Navy Paoc, Jan 21, 2010
  4. Navy Paoc

    Navy Paoc Guest

    Sometimes there is an Infobar - and when I click on it, still no pictures
    show up, just the black outlined square.

    Mostly no Infobar appears.

    I emptied the Outlook Temp file, still no change.

    Any other suggestions?
    --
    lr

    Navy Paoc, Jan 21, 2010
  5. Navy Paoc

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    Could you check the referenced location for the Cache folder in the
    registry?
    You can find instructions for it here;
    http://www.msoutlook.info/question/403

    Roady [MVP], Jan 27, 2010