    you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.) What
    should I do?

    , Feb 21, 2010

  2. Peter Foldes Guest

    Download it manually from Microsoft Downloads and install
    http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/resources/install.aspx?v=2.0
    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Feb 21, 2010

  3. How to manually clean up a bÑoken installation

    <Have you seen:

    <http://blogs.msdn.com/rpomeroy/archive/2008/06/10/how-to-manually-clean-up-a-bad-silverlight-installation.aspx>

    -=-

    Ǝиçεl, Feb 22, 2010
  4. Genevieve Guest

    On Feb 21, 11:58 am, wrote:
    > Microsoft says I need some updates to Silverlight.  I can't use the
    > updates (error code 64C), I can't uninstall or Install it (the feature
    > you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.) What
    > should I do?

    Ok, here is what to do Step by Step,

    1. Click “Start”
    2. Go to “Settings” – Go to “Control Panel” if you have Windows Vista
    3. Click “Control Panel”
    4. Click (Add or Remove Programs) if you have Windows XP
    OR
    Click (Programs and Features) if you have Windows Vista (Wait for
    the list to load, may take a
    while)
    5. Now in the list look for “Microsoft Silverlight” to that then Click
    on it
    6. Click “Remove”, “Uninstall” (whichever it says)
    7. Then a window should pop up; just follow the instructions to remove
    it from you there...
    8.... There you have it!

    If that fails for whatever reason mainly due to a corrupt file(s) or
    extension(s) you can try Microsoft support page here at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555175#top

    Try that and see how you go if not for whatever reason and you still
    cannot uninstall Microsoft Silverlight you may have to look for a
    third party uninstaller like “Revo” or “Perfect Uninstaller”.

    Here’s the link for “Revo” it’s Free as far as I know…
    http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

    and here’s the other link for “Perfect Uninstaller” this is not Free
    though and it could cost you between $30-$40 This guy did a bit of
    write up about some of the problems with Silverlight and placed some
    images and links to the software download etc...

    www.squidoo.com/uninstallsilverlight

    Cheers and good luck with it,

    Genevieve

    Genevieve, Feb 24, 2010
  5. Genevieve Guest

    On Feb 24, 2:12 pm, Genevieve <> wrote:
> [...]

    it from you there...
    8.... There you have it!

    If that fails for whatever reason mainly due to a corrupt file(s) or
    extension(s) you can try Microsoft support page here at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555175#top

    Try that and see how you go if not for whatever reason and you still
    cannot uninstall Microsoft Silverlight you may have to look for a
    third party uninstaller like “Revo” or “Perfect Uninstaller” .

    Here’s the link for “Revo” it’s Free as far as I know…
    http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

    and here’s the other link for “Perfect Uninstaller” this is not Free
    though and it could cost you between $30-$40 This guy did a bit of
    write up about some of the problems with Silverlight and placed some
    images and links to the software download etc...

    http://www.squidoo.com/uninstallsilverlight

    Cheers and good luck,

    Genevieve

    Genevieve, Feb 24, 2010
  6. Jenniffer

    Joined:
    May 2, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Several times windows users face installation and uninstallation problem due to complex windows applications and limitations of add/remove program applet. If you are getting this type of problem then it may be possible that you are trying to uninstall a application that has been used for long time and very large files. In any such situation, it is recommended to use professional perfect uninstallation windows application. It will surely help you to remove any windows application easily.

    Jenniffer, Aug 19, 2011