    start i.
    If somebody knows please help. i got 7600 gt video card and all the latest
    drivers and windows updates. i press play and i won't start

    mikheil via WindowsKB.com, Jun 20, 2007

  2. mikheil via WindowsKB.com

    Thomas Kuck Guest

    Does anything happen at all? If not, go to the installation folder and
    click on the exe file direct. Sometimes the shortcuts are faulty.

    Thomas Kuck, Jun 21, 2007

  3. Thomas Kuck wrote:
    >Does anything happen at all? If not, go to the installation folder and
    >click on the exe file direct. Sometimes the shortcuts are faulty.
    >
    >> Hi. i got this game and it installed fine but no matter what i do i cant
    >> start i.
    >> If somebody knows please help. i got 7600 gt video card and all the latest
    >> drivers and windows updates. i press play and i won't start

    i clicked Autoplay in the folder itself. nothing Tom. Its common problem
    for some people with this game but i am suprised i cant find too much stuff
    about this issue on the net that could help me.

    mikheil via WindowsKB.com, Jun 21, 2007
  4. mikheil via WindowsKB.com

    Thomas Kuck Guest

    Sometime these 'launchers' (or autoplay for that matter) are faulty.
    They usually point to another exe file within that folder. If there are
    other files, try them.

    Thomas Kuck, Jun 22, 2007
  5. mikheil via WindowsKB.com, Jun 23, 2007
  6. mikheil via WindowsKB.com

    Thomas Kuck Guest

    Try downloading and installing the patch from this site:
    http://www.3dgamers.com/games/warpeace/downloads/

    Thomas Kuck, Jun 23, 2007
  7. mikheil via WindowsKB.com, Jun 23, 2007
  8. mikheil via WindowsKB.com

    Thomas Kuck Guest

    Have you tried the Compatibility Way? Seems the game is a couple of
    years old. And sorry, but I don't have the game. Was it a download or do
    you have a disk?

    Thomas Kuck, Jun 23, 2007
  9. Copatability way? you mean right click>properties>compatability>95, 98,
    whatever?
    ye i tried that Tom. Nothing works. i have this game on a brand new cd,
    legal copy of a game, but i suspect that it may be cd- rom copy protection
    that won't allow me to run a game. its just a guess . Patch did no good

    mikheil via WindowsKB.com, Jun 23, 2007
  10. mikheil via WindowsKB.com

    Thomas Kuck Guest

    You have to *INSTALL* the game in compatibility as well. Create a
    shortcut to the install program, set it to compatibility and install.
    Afterwards set the shortcut for the game also to compatibility.

    Thomas Kuck, Jun 24, 2007
  11. mikheil via WindowsKB.com, Jun 24, 2007