    pictures on my hard drive, but does not open the picture in the attachment.
    It just started doing this.
    Any help would be appreciated.

    rooster727, Jan 13, 2008

  2. Hi,

    Is this happening to one particular file type, or all?

    --
    Regards,

    When I try to open photo attachments , photo gallery opens with all the

    Ramesh, MS-MVP, Jan 16, 2008

  3. rooster727

    rooster727 Guest

    Fot it fixed.
    Thanks

    rooster727, Jan 16, 2008
  4. rooster727

    ccoouunntt Guest

    I have the same problem. How did you fix it?

    ccoouunntt, Jan 17, 2008
  5. rooster727

    rooster727 Guest

    I went to default programs and reset windows mail as default mail, (even
    though it was already default mail) then closed and restarted windows mail
    and it worked again. Hope it works for you.

    rooster727, Jan 17, 2008
  6. rooster727

    ccoouunntt Guest

    Thanks, I reset Windows Mail to default as you indicated but the problem did
    not go away. Then I reset Windows Photo Gallery to default and it solved the
    problem.

    ccoouunntt, Jan 17, 2008
  7. attachments

    How can I can my attatchments prompt from photo gallery?

    Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:

    Hi,Is this happening to one particular file type, or all?
    16-Jan-08

    Hi

    Is this happening to one particular file type, or all

    --=2

    Windows=C2=AE Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.co

    "rooster727" <> wrote in message
    When I try to open photo attachments , photo gallery opens with all the=2
    pictures on my hard drive, but does not open the picture in the
    attachment
    It just started doing this
    Any help would be appreciated.

    On Sunday, January 13, 2008 2:04 AM
    rooster72 wrote:

    Can't open photo attachments in photo gallery
    When I try to open photo attachments , photo gallery opens with all the
    pictures on my hard drive, but does not open the picture in the attachment
    It just started doing this
    Any help would be appreciated.

    When I try to open photo attachments , photo gallery opens with all the=2
    pictures on my hard drive, but does not open the picture in the
    attachment
    It just started doing this
    Any help would be appreciated.

    On Wednesday, January 16, 2008 5:33 PM
    rooster72 wrote:

    Re: Can't open photo attachments in photo gallery
    Fot it fixed
    Thank

    "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

    On Wednesday, January 16, 2008 8:59 PM
    ccoouunnt wrote:

    Re: Can't open photo attachments in photo gallery
    I have the same problem. How did you fix it

    "rooster727" wrote:

    On Thursday, January 17, 2008 1:44 AM
    rooster72 wrote:

    I went to default programs and reset windows mail as default mail, (even
    I went to default programs and reset windows mail as default mail, (even
    though it was already default mail) then closed and restarted windows mail
    and it worked again. Hope it works for you

    "ccoouunntt" wrote:

    On Thursday, January 17, 2008 12:26 PM
    ccoouunnt wrote:

    Thanks, I reset Windows Mail to default as you indicated but the problem did
    Thanks, I reset Windows Mail to default as you indicated but the problem di
    not go away. Then I reset Windows Photo Gallery to default and it solved th
    problem

    "rooster727" wrote:

    WCF Data Services / WCF Behaviors And Server Side Processing
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...wcf-behaviors-and-server-side-processing.aspx

    willie simpson, Jul 9, 2010
  8. rooster727

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Re: attachments

    Another deadhead from egghead

    --
    Peter

    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Jul 9, 2010
  9. rooster727

    babobabo Guest

    RE: attachments

    babobabo, Jul 10, 2010
  10. rooster727

    john R Guest

    RE: windows mail

    1. I have created a "group contact" list
    2. I right click on "group contacts"
    3. I click "send email"
    at this point a box appears with the message"an error occured while
    attempting to invoke the default email programme"
    As a consequence I cannot transfer any addresses from my contact list to the
    email form.
    Any suggestions
    John R

    john R, Jul 13, 2010
  11. Re: windows mail

    It sounds like your Windows Mail doesn't have all of its defaults.
    The following procedure will rewrite the default protocol
    assignments in the registry:
    Open the Default Programs applet, then click on "Set program
    access and computer defaults." Expand the Custom selection, and
    select Windows Mail. Click OK.

    Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

    Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\), Jul 13, 2010