Outlook Can't Insert Signature For New Messages in Outlook 2007

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I have a HP Pavillion 64 bit computer running Windows 7. I use Outlook 2007 as my PIM. I have 2 email accounts, one personal and one for business. For my business account I need to insert my signature on e-mails.

I have duly followed all instructions and set up my signature in Outlook to associate itself with my business account only. However, when I start a new e-mail and select my business account it does not not automatically insert the signature...I have to do it manually which is frustrating.

On replies or when forwarding, shaboom, it automatically puts it in!!!

For the life of me I cannot figure out what is happening here and what I can do to solve this problem.

Any feedback/help would be much appreciated!

Reaction score
It could be that your business account is not the main account by default. If you start a new email and your personal account shows up in the To: field then change it to your business account, it will not fill in the signature.
Either make your business account the default or make sure that when you compose a new business email, you highlight the business account mail box.

Hope this helps.

Ask a Question