    video. My sound card works perfectly with other programmes but not
    with Youtube.

    , Jan 6, 2008

  2. Phil Buchman Guest

    On 1/6/2008, wrote:
    > I can't hear the youtube sounds from my speakers when i play a youtube
    > video. My sound card works perfectly with other programmes but not
    > with Youtube.

    Hi Jim,

    Some of my friends and neighbors have experienced the same issue and
    this is one possible solution that has worked for them: Adobe updated
    their Flash Player to version 9.0.115.0 at some point in the recent
    past. Installing the latest version has solved the problem for most of
    them (but not for all). Try updating your Player/Plugin and see if that
    fixes the problem:

    http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

    Hope that helps!

    Phil Buchman, Jan 6, 2008

    On 6 jan, 08:05, wrote:
    > I can't hear the youtube sounds from my speakers when i play a youtube
    > video. My sound card works perfectly with other programmes but not
    > with Youtube.

    There are several complaints about this and several solutions, some
    may work for you, but there's also the possibility that none work.
    Google is my friend and your source for info.
    Here are some solutions (like I said, no garantees):

    http://wizkid.wordpress.com/2006/09/15/no-audio-on-youtube/

    http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=184&threadid=1175007#4221035
    shorter:
    http://tinyurl.com/2w5coo

    http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/...ed-flash-video-no-sound-in-external-websites/
    shorter:
    http://tinyurl.com/yqyvwj

    good luck.

    , Jan 7, 2008

    On Jan 7, 2:39 pm, wrote:
    > On 6 jan, 08:05, wrote:
    >
    > > I can't hear the youtube sounds from my speakers when i play a youtube
    > > video. My sound card works perfectly with other programmes but not
    > > with Youtube.

    > There are several complaints about this and several solutions, some
    > may work for you, but there's also the possibility that none work.
    > Google is my friend and your source for info.
    > Here are some solutions (like I said, no garantees):
    >
    > http://wizkid.wordpress.com/2006/09/15/no-audio-on-youtube/
    >
    > http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=18...
    > shorter:http://tinyurl.com/2w5coo
    >
    > http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/08/16/solution-to-fix-youtube-or-o...