Can't find forum

Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
A Google search brought me to a forum post on this site, but the post did not address my specific question. I registered in order to post my question but when I log in, I can't get to the forum of interest. How do I get there?

The forum is: Review
YellowArrow.gif
Forums
YellowArrow.gif
Newsgroups
YellowArrow.gif
Microsoft Outlook
YellowArrow.gif
Microsoft Outlook VBA Programming. Is this still an active forum?

Thanks.

Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
8,039
Reaction score
846
Yes it is an active forum very much so

Maybe the link dont exist because it was spam. And your name looks familiar