    Anyone have any suggestions?

    Thanks,
    Dave

    David Wilson, May 10, 2005

  2. David Wilson

    Tony Guest

    David
    Sometimes small fragments of paper remain after a jam, did you notice any paper
    missing from the sheet you removed? If so it is probably somewhere in the
    printer (Murohy tells us that it often remains under the paper sensor!!!!)
    these fragments can be very hard to see. Failing that, the carriage will need
    to be freed up, involves removing the cover and releasing the carriage. Someone
    will probably tell you that I am touting for business but unless you or someone
    you know is confident to do the work I suggest that you take it to a local HP
    printer repairer, they will release the carriage and check out the printer for
    you.
    Tony
    (not touting for business and probably not even in your part of the world <g>)

    Tony, May 14, 2005