canon scanner

Reaction score
hey,
I am having trouble trying to get my scanner to work. I can get to where it is asking for sources but there are none to choose from...(canscan toolbox 4.1)....
thanx

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Which model scanner do you have, and have you got the latest drivers installed?

Reaction score
its a cannon lide30 I believe....when I tried to install the driver for it...it didnt install right...I think it was the twain driver with the cannon tool box 4.1

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I bought one of the Canon Lide scanners just last month as it happens :) Can you try going to add/remove programs in the control panel and then remove all the canon scan software? Then once it's done that, restart your PC and try installing the software from the driver CD again?

Reaction score
well I bought it off of kijiji and it didnt come with a disk so I have been trying to find a program to download that wasnt a scam or virus`s...I did find one program that was "vuscan" and I did get it to work but I was looking for something to work with photoshop that doesnt have water marks on it

Ask a Question