    cleaner. Nothing found. I'm using Windows EP professional with media center
    & service pack 3. I have 276.16MB of physical memory and 1.96GB of virtual
    memory. Can someone please help?

    drew51, Jun 30, 2009

  2. drew51

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Is Norton Installed

    http://bertk.mvps.org/html/srfail.html

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Jun 30, 2009

  3. drew51

    Brian A. Guest

    > I have tried several restore points, keep getting message cannot restore
    > to that point. Tried SR in safe mode, ran for about 30 minutes, still no
    > dice. Turned off SR, rebooted, turned SR back on rebooted, set new
    > restore point, tried to restore, still no dice. Ran spyware, anti-virus,
    > and registry cleaner. Nothing found. I'm using Windows EP professional
    > with media center & service pack 3. I have 276.16MB of physical memory
    > and 1.96GB of virtual memory. Can someone please help?

    To be fair and include all possible causes for SR to fail:

    Possible causes of SR failing other than Symantec/Norton:
    http://bertk.mvps.org/html/srfail.html

    Correct link to the document for Norton/Symantec causing SR to fail:
    http://bertk.mvps.org/html/symantecdoc1.html

    --

    Brian A. Sesko
    http://basconotw.mvps.org/