    Specific error: 0x8007005: Access is denied.
    operation."
    Thanks for your consideration.

    George, Sep 10, 2004

  2. You have to have a password on the account you use to schedule the job with,
    and the credentials specified have to have sufficient rights to perform the
    backup job. What account are you trying to use? Is this job set to backup
    anything other than the local computer?

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Sep 10, 2004

  3. George

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the reply.
    I am using the only account on the PC (George) and it has
    all admin rights, but there is no password. The job backs
    up selected drive C documents to Drive G, an external HD
    connected through a USB port. Does the password
    requirement mean that I must have one on the account to
    access it each time I log on?

    Guest, Sep 10, 2004