Windows 7 Cannot Delete Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey, I want to delete a folder on my desktop but I cannot delete it. It giving error message saying path too long.

i tried several ways but still problem is there. can anyone help me with this ???

:confused:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :cheers:

Download the long path tool from the link, run it and change the path of the folder to a shorter one and delete

[mucks edit ... that link contains content from ecomaterna.osa.pl, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
or use [another mucks' edit ... a hole in the head] :)

:user:

Reaction score
I experienced this problem too. Then my friend who was a programmer advised me to use Long Path Tool. I thought it wont work, but luckily it did. I hope you can try it too. But of course try also something else if it wont work for you. But anyway, good luck!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Balkos, are you a spammer.... I haven't decided yet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question