    tried another name and same thing. Any ideas????
    --
    Thank you! -KLS

    KLS, May 1, 2010

  2. KLS

    DL Guest

    That would appear to be a problem with your Win7 installation, you might
    want to post to a win7 group stating exactly how you 'upgraded'

    DL, May 1, 2010

  3. KLS

    KLS Guest

    Thank you DL. I will try that. But I did upgrade from Micorsoft download
    b/c I was having so many problems with some older games and this outlook. I
    thought the professional having xp mode would solve the problem. It did with
    games but not outlook.
    --
    Thank you! -KLS

    KLS, May 1, 2010
  4. "KLS" <> wrote in message

    > Thank you DL. I will try that. But I did upgrade from Micorsoft download
    > b/c I was having so many problems with some older games and this outlook. I
    > thought the professional having xp mode would solve the problem. It did
    > with
    > games but not outlook.

    You shouldn't need to run Outlook in XP compatibility mode and should do so.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], May 3, 2010
  5. "Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" <> wrote in message

    > You shouldn't need to run Outlook in XP compatibility mode and should do so.

    I meant to type "...should not do so."
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], May 3, 2010