    Thanks

    Shayman

    , Jan 17, 2008

  2. there is a network setting you need to adjust. The IrpStackSize is not big
    enough due to the anti virus software.

    E:\>winerror 0x0000046a
    1130 ERROR_NOT_ENOUGH_SERVER_MEMORY <--> 0xc0000205
    STATUS_INSUFF_SERVER_RESOURCES

    here's the networking article, you will need to reboot each time you make
    the adjustment

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q177078

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    Alan Morris [MSFT], Jan 17, 2008

  3. Norm Guest

    Alan,

    I have never said this to another man before, but I love you. I spent most
    of my Saturday trying to get my printer available on a network computer, and
    your advice finally solved the problem. Thanks.

    Norm, Feb 24, 2008
  4. Your secret is safe with me.

    And man , I love you too.

    Happy printing.