Cannot access some directories

thebose

The (documents and settings), All users, Default user,Application data,
Cookies,
Local settings, My documents, Nethood and a few other directories all have a
curved blue arrow in a box in front and when I try to open them it says access
denied. These files did not even show up in explorer until I enabled "show
hidden
Files"
I have vista 32 bit on my hp laptop

Ǝиçεl

What does your question/issue have to do with Windows Defender functionality?
-=-

Bill Sanderson

I believe this is a Vista issue, rather than Windows Defender, and that what
you are seeing is normal.