Can you turn a Lined PC Card Reader into a Encoder?

Reaction score
I wanted to know if you can turn a Lexar PC Card reader/ writer into a Encoder (reader/writer for credit cards). Can someone tell me.

Reaction score
Im not sure if its a iffy question, however, I didn't write the question correctly. I wanted to know if you could make a Lexar PC card reader into a encoder such as a MRS605? The reason Im asking is because if I didnt have to buy another gadget or piece of equipment and I could redo or make something out of what was already available I think that would be great. Save money and learn something new at the same time... I find that wonderful....

Reaction score
That's a bit of an iffy question innit?

Why do you want to know?
Im not sure if its a iffy question, however, I didn'twrite the question correctly. I wanted to know ifyou could make a Lexar PC card reader into a encoder such as a MRS605? The reason Imasking is because if I didnt have to buy anothergadget or piece of equipment and I could redoor make something out of what was alreadyavailable I think that would be great. Save moneyand learn something new at the same time... I find that wonderful....

Ask a Question