    ..Net/C# environment.

    I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance!

    Joakim

    Joakim Olesen, Jan 1, 2005

  2. Joakim Olesen

    Greg Burns Guest

    Design Patterns
    ISBN: 0201633612

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...22/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_b_2_1/002-1518587-8112038

    I always see this one recommended as the "definitive" book on design
    patterns.

    Greg

    Greg Burns, Jan 1, 2005

  3. Joakim Olesen

    GreggTB Guest

    GreggTB, Jan 1, 2005
  4. the best, hands down, is Shalloway and Trott: Design Patterns Explained
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0321247140/104-0692560-9975161

    --
    --- Nick Malik [Microsoft]
    MCSD, CFPS, Certified Scrummaster

    Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this forum are my own, and not
    representative of my employer.
    I do not answer questions on behalf of my employer. I'm just a
    programmer helping programmers.

    Nick Malik [Microsoft], Jan 2, 2005
  5. Joakim Olesen

    Guest Guest

    Re: Can you recommend a book about design patterns? (factory patte

    any free e-books for the same?

    Guest, Jan 4, 2005