Windows 7 Can one set the time back without system restore

Reaction score
Is there a way to set the time back without using system restore? I dont want to delete everything. I have Windows 7

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't understand what you are trying to do here, can you explain a little more about the situation please?

I've moved this thread to the Windows 7 forums :).

Reaction score
I am not sure I understand what you need but with Spam link removed - fbs you look and restore your files from prior points in time without restoring the system. It adds a timeline to Windows Explorer populated with time ticks. Move the cursor to a point in time to look in the past. Use the right click button on a time tick to restore the selected file or folder. I hope this helps.

Reaction score
Thanks

I have actually solved the problem. I downloaded a trial version of a program, but did not get time to try it in the 30 days. I eventually just set the date back for a day or two, tried the program and bought it. I suppose not really ethical/legal, but if I didnt dio it, I would not have bought the program

Thanks for the replies

Ask a Question