    reference. Am I doing something wrong, or can you not use names in series
    definitions?

    Thanks for your help.

    dbasmb, Dec 11, 2009

  2. dbasmb

    Jon Peltier Guest

    There are innumerable examples on the internet showing how to use names
    as your chart source data. See for example:

    http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/dynamic-charts/

    What is probably leading to your error is using just the name, without
    referencing its parent worksheet or workbook. For example, the name
    ChartData will produce an error by itself, but if you prefix it by the
    sheet name, 'Data Sheet'!ChartData.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier