Can I setup a customised email thread in Outlook 2007?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Discussion' started by Thierry, Sep 8, 2008.

  1. Thierry

    Thierry Guest

    I current receive bug emails with the following subject lines, they
    usually get sent to a Bug folder in my outlook:

    BUG 123 Windows, new
    BUG 123 Windows, rejected
    BUG 130 Linux, new
    BUG 130 Linux, modified
    BUG 130 Linux, fixed
    BUG 140 Mac, modified
    SUG 216 OS, new

    Basically, I want a customised filter so that each bug or sug has its
    own email thread in my outlook, for instance:

    BUG 123:
    BUG 123 Windows, new
    BUG 123 Windows, rejected
    BUG 130:
    BUG 130 Linux, new
    BUG 130 Linux, modified
    BUG 130 Linux, fixed
    BUG 140:
    BUG 140 Mac, modified
    SUG 216:
    SUG 216 OS, new

    Is the above currently possible Outlook 2007?

    Thierry, Sep 8, 2008

  2. No.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]