    can i remove this with tools in word 2007.
    Regards,
    Gwyn

    Gwyn@Emerald, Sep 27, 2008

  2. Gwyn@Emerald

    Graham Mayor Guest

    No

    --
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com
    Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

    Graham Mayor, Sep 27, 2008

  3. Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote), Sep 27, 2008
  4. Gwyn@Emerald

    Anonymous

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    If its a picture you are talking about with a white background, the only thing you can do is to remove the white background in Photoshop so that the background is transparent, and save it as a .png file. Once done you can import this image into Word and it will not have the white background. That's the only solution I think mate. Let me know if that's what you were talking about. ;)

    Anonymous, Nov 8, 2008
  5. Gwyn@Emerald

    RyanoRhino

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Simple

    Yes its simple, select your image, go to the picture tool (format) tab.
    Top left of this tab is an option called recolour, hover over this and at the bottom of the box is "set transparent colour" click this then the background and 'POOF!' SIMPLEZ

    RyanoRhino, Oct 11, 2010