    I'm using Office 2007 and would like to use the same list in excel for
    tracking responses.

    Thanks!

    NicoleS, Apr 30, 2010

  2. NicoleS

    NicoleS Guest

    I should add that I want to export a specific group/distribution list.
    I tried the export function but it didn't do the distribution list.
    Thanks

    NicoleS, Apr 30, 2010

  3. NicoleS

    Gordon Guest

    "NicoleS" <> wrote in message
    > I should add that I want to export a specific group/distribution list.
    > I tried the export function but it didn't do the distribution list.
    > Thanks

    Save the D/L as a text file and open that in Excel - AFAIK....

    Gordon, Apr 30, 2010
  4. You can also use the PDL export function which is part of ContactGenie
    Toolkit (http://www.contactgenie.com/toolkit_4_outlook.htm) allowing you to
    export one or more PDL's to a CSV file. No purchase is required for that
    particular function.

    Karl
    Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
    ContactGenie - QuickPort/DataPort/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact Mgr
    "Contact import/export/data management tools for Outlook '2000/2010"
    http://www.contactgenie.com

    Karl Timmermans, May 1, 2010
  5. NicoleS

    NicoleS Guest