    fnight Guest

    Just wondering if there's an add-in that will let Excel open a numbers file,
    thanks.

    fnight, Jan 20, 2010

  2. fnight

    Gord Dibben Guest

    What is a numbers file?

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

    Gord Dibben, Jan 20, 2010

  3. fnight -

    If you're referring to Numbers, part of iWork for Mac computers, I am not
    aware of such an add-in.

    The usual workaround is to use Numbers to save the file in a format that
    Excel can open.

    The web page http://www.apple.com/iwork/numbers/ says "You can open
    Microsoft Excel files in Numbers or save your Numbers spreadsheets as Excel
    files."

    If you have other Mac-related questions, I suggest posting on the very
    active newsgroup microsoft.public.mac.office.excel.

    - Mike
    http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

    Mike Middleton, Jan 21, 2010