    form as well to compare with this years results.

    I don't know how to query last years information from tblTunnel to populate
    in RsltsLast textbox. Any Ideas?

    Guest, Jul 27, 2005

    Rick B Guest

    No idea unless you share the structure of your data with us.

    What tables do you have? What fields are in them.

    --
    Rick B

    "MichaelJ" <> wrote in message
    > Please help if can: I have a table and form for yearly inspections.
    > In "frmTunnel", I have a text box w/ results of this year's inspection
    > "RsltsThis" and a text box below it on the same form "RsltsLast" forlast
    > year's inspections results... i.e.-the "RsltsThis" of last year. The form
    > puts information in tblTunnel. I want last year's inspection results on

    the

    Rick B, Jul 27, 2005

    Thanks Rick,
    tables: tbltunnelhist w/ fields: inspector, location, date, beginsat,
    endsat, distmi, resultsthis, resultslast. The beginsat, endsat, and distmi
    populate automatically off location from tbltunnel. I would like resultslast
    to populate off last year's "resultsthis" inspection. The resultsthis is
    data to input for the present year's inspection.
    tbltunnel has fields date, beginsat, endsat, distmi information.

    Guest, Jul 28, 2005