    I'm about to throw the computer out and switch to MACINTOSH to eliminate all
    virus problems and startup slow problems and worm problems and any and all
    future problems with everything.

    Guest, May 27, 2007

    Don Burn Guest

    Well asking on this newgroup which is for driver development will not help
    you get there. There are a number of adminiistration and hardware groups
    that may be able to help, but this is not the place.

    --
    Don Burn (MVP, Windows DDK)
    Windows 2k/XP/2k3 Filesystem and Driver Consulting

    Don Burn, May 27, 2007

    Thanks for the reply and the honesty of your reply. Quite frankly everytime
    I get into trouble withanything from Microsoft I wind up fixing the problem
    myself nobody anywhere and that includes the so called techs know what to do
    when it comes to trouble with this or that finally when it causes a whole
    computer to crash I simply wipe the whole drive clean and then reclean it and
    then clean it once more to make sure it is clean. Once the cleaning is done I
    reload everything and there are no problems for about a week or so till I run
    into something like this camera downloading etc.

    Guest, May 27, 2007