    addresses this problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    Thanks,
    Jim Cesarini

    Jim Cesarini, Jan 4, 2005

  2. Jim Cesarini <> wrote:

    > I have 3 users whose pc's were recently reimaged to WinXP with
    > Outlook 2003 as part of the image. The team who did the reimage
    > basically copies their old Outlook profile (from the Win2K image)
    > incorporates it into the WinXP image. Since the reimage, all 3 users
    > have the calendar missing from their Outlook folder list.

    Are you sure you're looking at the correct View? If you're looking at the
    Mail view of the Navigation Pane, you won't see the Calendar (or Tasks,
    Notes, Journal, and Contacts) because that view shows only folders that hold
    mail items. At the bottom of the Navigation Pane there should be a folder
    icon. That's the Folders List view and it should show everything.
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Jan 4, 2005

  3. Jim Cesarini

    Jim Cesarini Guest

    I just spoke with the person who reported the problem to me and from what
    she described, this sounds like the situation she had. She eventually
    figured out that she wasn't looking at "Folder List," which would explain
    why she wasn't seeing the calendar.

    Thanks for your help Brian,
    Jim

    Jim Cesarini, Jan 5, 2005