    So, why is outlook creating these random appointments every 20minutes, then
    deleting them just as fast so that they all collect in my trash folder? and,
    more importantly, what can i do to stop this?!?!

    Nightman, Jan 23, 2010

  2. Are you using a smartphone or pda? Any addins installed?

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:
    mailto:

    mailto:

    Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Jan 23, 2010

  3. Nightman

    dasolima Guest

    Did you ever find the solution to this? I'm having the exact same
    problem. Please let me know if you figured out how to get rid of the
    reminder.
    Thanks!

    dasolima, Mar 18, 2010
  4. Nightman

    Guest

    I'm syncing with Outlook and having same problem. Several reoccurring and non-reoccurring events long past reappear in my Outlook Trash folder each time the synch happens. The dates of all of these hundreds of duplicate events is 7-730PM on 12/31/1979. How can I purge all such events and reset the sync to prevent this from happening again?
    HL

    , Jan 25, 2012