Calculated Field in Crosstab query

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been beaten by something that sounds easier than reality.

I have a number of crosstab queries that successfully churn out the sums of a single field.

• the first crosstab query sums the number of people allocated to a particular task over a time period specified by the user by way of "Between - And" parameters.
  • The second query is identical except for the "Value" field, where "People Allocated" has been swapped with a "Successfully achieved" sum.
However, I now want to keep the same layout that the crosstab queries produce, but instead of an aggregated field, I now want to show a calculated field (where the result of one field divided by another is displayed as a percentage).

Reading the help files suggests to me that only Count, Sum, Average, etc can be returned by a crosstab query. Is this correct? If so, can anyone suggest a solution from what I've described?

Any help very much appreciated,

Sarah

Last edited:
Reaction score
Apologies for bumping this - perhaps someone can say if I haven't stated the problem clearly enough?

Sarah

Ask a Question