Cabinet not connected to Fibre Optic

Reaction score
:DYes we have one of those in our village but looking at the BT site it is not hooked up yet. When we first moved here I tried BT and only got 0.5Mbps took 1/2 hour to download a email. At the moment we have Vfast.co.uk which by sight wireless system I have just done a test and I am getting:-

Latency 28ms
Download 19.2 Mbps
Upload 0.85 Mbps

so at the moment I will not be changing my internet provider. It might be a good idea to see if they are in your area Ian.:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
:DYes we have one of those in our village but looking at the BT site it is not hooked up yet. When we first moved here I tried BT and only got 0.5Mbps took 1/2 hour to download a email. At the moment we have Vfast.co.uk which by sight wireless system I have just done a test and I am getting:-

Latency 28ms
Download 19.2 Mbps
Upload 0.85 Mbps

Wow, that's a really fast speed for wireless internet - I didn't realise it was so good these days! :thumb:

Reaction score
Wow, that's a really fast speed for wireless internet - I didn't realise it was so good these days! :thumb:

It has improved a lot over the time we have had it installed 4 years ago. Originaly download was 10Mbps but has slowly increased especillay as they have installed reapeter stations. I obviously can only talk about Vfast and their support is very good as well if you do get problems, far better service than BT's Indian help desk no I will amend that 100% better.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
the BT site says my 'box' is not connected ... I must have magic connection. :rolleyes:

Ask a Question