    there any way to delete this feature or bypass it? Maybe
    change the user & passowrd w/o going into the
    administrator screen?

    Ann, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Click Start, Run and enter CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 Highlight the username
    that you want automatically logged on and then uncheck Users must enter a
    username and password........... Click Apply. On the next dialog enter the
    password for that account, if any, and OK your way out.

    --
    Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows XP/ Windows Smart Display
    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes

    Doug Knox MS-MVP, Dec 15, 2003