BT/Yahoo ... Sorry for the inconvenience

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with BT Yahoo! Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a thing. In fact it may be taken care of now.
  • Try pressing the Reload or Refresh button on your browser, or logging out then back into your BT Yahoo! account. Hopefully that will take care of things.
If that doesn't fix the problem, please be patient while we sort it out and try again shortly. The fact that you're reading this page means we've been automatically notified of the issue, and chances are we're working on it now.
Two days now ... :rolleyes:

Thank goodness for Gmail. :D

:wall:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Oh that's a bit much isn't it :( Hope they will extract their digits and get it sorted out soon for you. :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Oh that's a bit much isn't it :( Hope they will extract their digits and get it sorted out soon for you. :)

I thought you needed digits for computer programing ??

:D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
I thought you needed digits for computer programing ??

:D

Well yes, but I think it depends upon where they put 'em :lol:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Today, I hope, all has returned to normal. :thumb:

:user:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Sorry for the inconvenience.

You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with BT Yahoo! Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a thing. In fact it may be taken care of now.
  • Try pressing the Reload or Refresh button on your browser, or logging out then back into your BT Yahoo! account. Hopefully that will take care of things.
If that doesn't fix the problem, please be patient while we sort it out and try again shortly. The fact that you're reading this page means we've been automatically notified of the issue, and chances are we're working on it now.
Can I please talk to someone I can understand. :(

Better still, how about contacting me ... :rolleyes:

:user:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you have pop3 access to that account, or is it webmail only? 2 days is a long time without e-mail access!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I think it is looking more like a month that Mucks has had problems :( That really is poor service. Surely they should have sorted it by now :nod:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Yep, been over a month ... sometimes it works and I get mail, most time I don't, then have to go on-line to BT Yahoo and see that error message.

I only have problems with BT's email, nobody else.

All my important emails are via gmail. ;)

Ask a Question