Brothers in Arms

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this puppy yet? if so what so ya think? i plan on getting it today so i would like to know what to expect.... actually dont tell me what happens, just tell me what you think about it.:D

Kye

Reaction score
I dont think its out yet, unless your buying it from America or somthing like that.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Hah! good thing im from the ol U.S of A!! good for me.

Reaction score
Alf said:
Has anyone tried this puppy yet? if so what so ya think? i plan on getting it today so i would like to know what to expect.... actually dont tell me what happens, just tell me what you think about it.:D

feeling now

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It's out in the UK now, £25.00 at play.com or £35.00 at PC World & Game.

I'd like to hear what others think of it before purchasing though, MOH Pacific Assault let me down badly. Online was just a pile of poo and single player was uninspired.

Is BIA Road to Hill 30 an out and out FPS? From what I'm reading, it looks that way.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
It looks like one but your not the type of guy who can get shot a dozen time and still eat nazis for breakfeast (MoH ring a bell?:rolleyes: ).Instead you have squad thing to do your dirty work, or something like that....

Reaction score
No sorry. I TRIED buying it from Virgin Megastore but they wouldn't accept my vouchers (Online) So i bought 2 C.D's instead lol

But i do still intend to buy it soon :) Maybe this weekend or something. Looks like a great game ! :)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I'll be getting it tomorrow :).

It can be a gung ho FPS if you want, but you have a squad of 4 (including urself) to keep alive. You can utilise your squad to use supression fire on gun posts so you can flank em, or you can send your squad to go flank em while you provide covering fire.

It looks like a more in-depth call of duty. Personally i think it will be excellent, but not quite call of duty excellent ;).

Reaction score
nothing beats call of duty for getting you immersed...! it's a legendary game and you got so involved.

Saying that i havent played BIA so i wouldnt know!!

Let me know what its like

Ask a Question